When the nights turn chilly, a quality heating system keeps the house comfortable and the heating costs reasonable. If your heater has died, is on the verge of requiring replacement, or you need a heating system installed for new construction, you can count on the pros at Stay Cool Air Conditioning & Heating. Our quality heating solutions and precision heater installation services will keep your home warm and cozy on the chilly days and chillier nights.
If the time has come for a new heater, call (661) 219-7332 to get a free quote for heater installation.
A heating system may need to be replaced when it reaches the end of its expected life, breaks down frequently, or no longer provides reliable heat. New heaters have much greater energy efficiency than older systems, so you will see an immediate difference in your home heating costs when you replace a system that was manufactured a decade ago.
Upgrading an old heater offers:
- Better energy efficiency
- Lower heating costs
- Fewer breakdowns
- Reliable performance
- Even heating throughout the house
If you aren’t sure whether this is the right time for a new heating system or if your heater could be repaired, we offer expert service founded on professionalism and honesty. We can inspect your system and discuss your options for new heater installation in Santa Clarita, CA.
When buying a new heating system or upgrading your old one, an important part of the process is selecting the heater that works best for your home. This starts with considering the options for different types of heating equipment.
We offer several options for quality heaters, including:
- Furnaces: Furnaces remain popular for heating because they provide a fast, efficient, and affordable source of heat. Furnaces are available for a variety of fuel types and hook into your existing duct system to distribute heated air.
- Heat pumps: A heat pump doesn’t generate heat. It moves it from the air outdoors to warm the inside in the colder months. In the summer, it reverses direction and takes heat from the air inside and moves it outdoors, which cools the home. A benefit of heat pumps is providing heat and cooling in one unit, rather than a separate furnace and air conditioning unit.
- High-efficiency heating and AC systems: High efficiency systems are extremely energy efficient. If you are interested in reducing your carbon footprint and energy costs, this may be the ideal option for your home.
- Ductless systems: If you need heat and air in one area of your home or want to install a system in a home without ductwork, ductless mini split systems are smaller versions of a heat pump that don’t require a duct system.
Our home heating experts can evaluate your heating requirements and help you explore the options to find the right heater for your home. We are skilled at installing all types of heating systems, in residential and commercial properties.
Get in touch with us today at (661) 219-7332 for a free estimate on heater installation.
We Value Timeliness, Professionalism, & Honesty. Always Delivering Quality
Customer Focused Services & Experience. Your Satisfaction Comes First
Family Owned & Operated. We Treat Everyone Like Family
Over 20 Years of Experience. You're in Good Hands
- Canyon County
- Santa Clarita
- Los Angeles
- Thousand Oaks
- Beverly Hills
- Studio City
- Woodland Hills
- Valley Village
- Sherman Oaks
- Porter Ranch
- San Fernando Valley
- Simi Valley